MABERRY CONSULTING offers professional grant writing,
proposal writing, consulting and evaluation services to 501(c)(3)
agencies,state-registered non-profits, schools and businesses.
Typically, our clients aspire to teach, to learn, to heal or to protect – not
to endure the paperwork and legwork required to find grants and
maintain grant funding.
OUR PROFESSIONAL STAFF OFFERS
- Needs assessments matching client with relevant federal, state and
- Brainstorming with community or staff to design grant program.
- Grant writing that includes mutual planning of program and
- Ongoing communication to ensure adherence to plan. Grants
proposals submitted only after client reviews and approves.
- Creation of process and outcome evaluation systems, with a site
visit to help with startup.
- Nonprofit consulting services including creation of a tax-exempt
organization, assistance with strategic planning, and board
- Continuing technical support, and monitoring that includes
regular progress reports.
- Grant writer training and other training for staff, program users, and
other interested parties.